Friday, December 5, 2008

Object-Oriented Post #3

Video games have always had a love/hate relationship in my family as in I love them and my parents hate them.  When I was ten, there was a major break through in this relationship when I got a Game Boy Color.  This marvel of technology was the best thing since Pong.  It was a hand-held purple dream.  The small console fit perfectly into my hands.  With a flick of the power switch, the familiar Game Boy Nintendo logo appeared on the screen.  Then it was up to my thumbs to take the controls of the directional pad and A/B buttons.  My little purple wonder was the greatest thing to happen to me.  I could play video games where and when ever I wanted.  The Game Boy had a open cartridge slot on the back where various video game titles could be put in.  Before putting the games into the Game Boy it never hurt to blow out the slot of dust so that the magic could begin.

No comments: